Fly fishing is considered to be the sportiest way to fish. Insects or fish as food is “noble” fish such as trout are simulated with aerobatics. Fly fishing is easier than the usual single thought, just throw one might find difficult.You can train yourself or teach in an experienced fly fishers. Another possibility is viewed by a paid instructor who also takes care of the rig.
VliegvissenHet secret to successful fly fishing is the presentation of the fly, but do not be distracted by many famous models: you also get the proper technique down.
Start with a fly rod about 2.6 long that you can throw a line No5. On the pole is something to manage leters AFTMA or # and a number, this number indicates the line this rod are performing best. A stave with AFTMA/or AFTMA # 6/# 5/6 or 7 gives the correct ratio for the beginner.
A fly reels fly lines we must bear one of 27 meters and a full line. Turn the tracking line on the spool first. The rope is rolled in big loops and suffer less. The tracing line can also provide a fleeing fish space. Choose a reel with a conventional coil and no wide coil that is designed for heavier lines on each reel is secure AFTMA made clear for which they are suited. Check ANDREWFISHING for vintage style fishing reels.
The Flying Line Line
There are two main types of fly lines we, double taper and weight forward. Some lines are flowing, others sink, some slowly, others quickly. It is best to start with a DT # 5 liquid. He can easily fall on the water and is easy to lift for the next plan.
Then you have to get level kona and the kona triangle, there are different types of lines, leaving you well informed!
Dry flies are an imitation of insect floating on the water. They float by treating them with a liquid medium.
With wet fly you fish below the surface. They are an imitation of drowned insects or, in the case of the flashy models, fish.
Nymphs can be used at different depths under the surface of the water. They imitate aquatic insects after stage before adulthood.
Lures and streamer flies should resemble small fish. Many models are similar to not fish but still works very well.
A leader is a link between the fly and fly line. With a single thick line can throw well, but with a tapered leader, a taper, throw your right and beautiful. The thicker end or dumb is attached to the main line and the thinner end, Tippet, is tied to the fly. The modern conductor braided nylon. They are quite expensive but good pitching. However, there must be a nylonmonofilament Tippet attached to the narrow end of the wire, which will be changed regularly, but the main part of the leader is infinitely long.
Learning to throw you have to train a lot. The aim of this work is a bit line straight forward to throw the wtaer. In practice, you do not need water or a lawn. Cut the tip off the hook or tie a piece of wool to the Tippet while practicing.
- Grab the rod in place with your thumb flat on top of the handle and roll down.
- Hold the rod horizontally by about a pole length more than line tips.Draw what line roller, and place it face up on the ground.
- Take the line with the open hand somewhere between the lower eye and handle.
- Take the rod quickly to a vertical position and hold it suddenly stopped.The line behind Rod top flows back, up and back. Avoid at all back throwing motion that management falls to the ground.
- Raise the rod tip up two hours, stop up suddenly while some of the line you have pulled from the reel, from free hand late.
- When the line in the air in front of you to grab your rolling again with the free hand line and lift your spö rapidly to a vertical position and stop him suddenly.
- Now you should have extra line in the air.It helps if you look back to see how the line stretches. Beginning then the line behind you fall, with forward movement.
- Now with enough line in the air, the final roll is created.While the line again before you throw out your hand let free the line that now floats away and fall down in a straight line.