Winter time is hat time! But even before the first flakes fall and we go for long walks and snowballing into Winter Wonderland, it’s time to arm our main on stylish and warm way for the cold season! Caps are in the fall and winter our favorite accessories, because they not only care that we nice to be warm, they see the possibility still great! Rain, wind, snow or freezing cold: Trendy cap styles are available for all weather conditions and every style.
Both cool beanies in boarders look, knitted winter hats and winter-proof hat variants are just waiting to be carried out by us – and in any weather! But Stylish caps have not only practical use, they crown your winter look with cozy variety! Perfect “guarded” not you go then get out: Whether on a Sunday stroll through autumnal foliage or winter snowscape, while strolling through the city for Christmas Buy, mulled wine drinking at the Christmas market or on fast descents on the slopes: Hats are the trend Accessory for the cold season, the functionality and style matches!
The Hottest Trends of The Season-Caps
Sporty, cool or romantic-playful: Trendy headgear for autumn and winter can be found in a variety cuddly-warm variants and can be combined very easily!
Here are some of The Hottest Hat Trends 2015:
- For casual street style looks fit oversize hat or casual beanies especially well: Combine a loose-fitting knitted cap with your favorite shirt, cozy Joggpants or boyfriend jeans, to wear comfortable shoes, a cozy long cardigan from chunky knit or a hip Egg-shape coat and off you go to relaxed stroll with your best friend!
- A little more elegant is it with a soft knitted cap made of precious materials such as cashmere or alpaca wool that looks great on classic jacket or coat as a single-breasted versions or a duffle coat.
- Caps not only protect the head against the cold, they offer additionally “privacy” when it snows or rains. They are both made of soft knitted and made of weather resistant material – perfect for outdoor enthusiasts who like despite wind and weather out and about.
- Poodle or bobble hats are actually a winter classic, this year but still extremely trendy! They are available in fine and coarse trick variant, fleece, single-colored, patterned and with glamorous “Topping” as sequins or fur Bommel. Some manufacturers even put on individually composable Hats and Bommel combo! Who wants to see next to a flashy Bommel also earflaps and cords on his cap, reaches for cuddly Norwegians Hat.
- Vintage hats in pilot style with earflaps are the perfect choice for wearers who are on athletic styles. To a warm duvet or quilted jacket the casual retro caps, which are often made of padded (artificial) leather suit, like to cool parka Modd style. Teddy lining or lambskin are great warm makers with high style factor.
- Large fur caps made of synthetic fur are a fashionable option to keep the head in cold weather warm.Adjust both to feminine outfits with Vintage Appeal (Doctor Zhivago says hello!) As well as to more sporty look.
- Funny Hats in Tierkopf-or fruit-shape are a true must-have for anyone who would like to miss a humorous accent their look. A knitted strawberry or a sweet panda face on the head do not just keep your head warm, but conjure you and your environment a smile on your face!
- The Trapper (also called Ushanka) thanks fleece or faux fur lining the perfect companion to come casual and warm through the winter! Typical of the trendy headgear are the whippable earflaps.
- The Zipfelmützen our childhood are back! With pretty Norwegian pattern, curled happy or in good-mood color they put an eye-accent and accompany you in an easy way through the winter time.
- Turn caps provide variety, for they shall come with two different sides, which you can select to match your outfit. While a cap side as fleece in discreet gray there, the other features a colorful knitting patterns.
- Feminine Hats in the style of French beret or pretty felt hats with elaborate applique or embroidery are real eye-catchers, which especially nice to settle or look elegant looks and resemble almost small works of art.
- Sports enthusiasts can rest assured that even in cold weather functional caps while skiing, snowboarding, hiking or running keep your head warm. Technical caps for the cold season isolate heat optimally, while transporting the object created by Activity moisture away from the head and thus reduce the risk of colds. Many also have reflective elements, so you’ll seen even in the dark, if you’re active outdoors.
Whether monochrome, colorful patterned, embroidered glittery or provided with neat applications such as fabric flowers or ruffles, hand knitted of a loved one or with functional aspects such as wind and water tightness: Caps are an essential part in the fall and winter of our minds and bring stylish variety to your looks.