Get free study guidance and answer all your questions about studying at London Metropolitan University. We tell you how to fund your studies in London, how to apply for scholarships, where to find student housing – and anything else you might wonder. In short, we make it easier for you to become a student at the London Met.
London Metropolitan University offers you a dynamic and vocational education with many exciting fields of study, right in the heart of London. Here you become part of an international environment. At the London Met you can study:
- Associate Degree
What can you study at the London Met?
You can study most of it at the London Met. Here are some examples:
- Economics and Finance
- Art and design
- English literature
- Digital media
- Movies and TV
- Graphic design
- Music Production
- And much, much more.
Who can study at the London Met?
You can apply at the London Met if you have completed high school with good grades and want to:
- Try living in London and studying for a semester or two and choose the subjects and topics that interest you.
- Already studying at a university in Norway and will study for a semester or two in London. You can transfer your credits from the London semester (called Study Abroad).
- Take a bachelor’s or master’s degree at the London Met
- Take a Ph.D. in London
Good reasons to study at the London Met
- The London Met has an urban location in one of the world’s most exciting cities
- The University focuses on providing students with work experience and helping you shape your career
- Students receive guidance and follow-up
- Diverse and multicultural student environment
- The university offers dynamic and vocational courses
- High quality lectures on the University’s three campuses (Holloway, Aldgate and Moorgate)
London Metropolitan University is the best university in the UK among the universities founded in or after the year 2000, according to Times Higher Education.
Several of the university’s subjects received 100% satisfaction among students in surveys conducted by the National Student Survey.
Campuses at the London Met
London Metropolitan University has three campuses: Aldgate in East London, Moorgate in Downtown and Holloway in North London:
- Aldgate Hub houses studies in art, architecture, media and design. Aldgate is minutes away from Brick Lane, a long and exciting street full of vintage shops, cheap bars, boutiques, restaurants and eclectic art.
- The Holloway Hub is where science, social sciences and humanities are taught. The buildings are located next to the famous Emirates Stadium, the Arsenal football team’s home ground.
- In the heart of the city is the Moorgate campus, where you can study business. The campus is located in an exciting and part of the city with skyscrapers and lively streets.
Search London Metropolitan University
The London Met has a rolling start of study in September and January, so we recommend that you apply as soon as you are ready. The university requires that you have general study skills. Admission requirements vary from study to study.
It is also required that you have good grades in English from high school, or that you take an English test: TOEFL or IELTS.
We offer free study guidance and can help you throughout the application process. We can answer questions about applications, the Loan Fund, study programs and how to find student housing. Contact one of our study counselors for more information on studies at London Metropolitan University.
Want to know more about studying at the London Met?
Didn’t find what you were looking for or have questions about the London Met? Book a meeting with us! Our study guides have long experience of sending Norwegian students abroad and can answer anything you wonder. When you book a meeting with us, you get free study guidance and we can, among other things, help you to search, choose a study program, find housing and set a budget. You are most welcome in one of our stores, but we can also take the meeting over the phone.
What can I study at the London Met?
At London Metropolitan University you can study:
- Study Abroad
When it comes to subjects and field of study, there are many opportunities at the London Met. The main programs are art, architecture, design, media, journalism, English, creative writing, life sciences, psychology, sports, law and business.
Contact one of our study guides about your study opportunities at London Metropolitan University.
How much does it cost to study at the London Met?
Tuition fees vary by field of study and level of education. Below are suggested prices:
- Study abroad from 5250 GBP per semester (2019)
- Bachelor’s degree from GBP 11,400 per academic year (2019)
- Master’s degree from GBP 11,800 per academic year (2019)
Contact our study counselors for more information on study prices, living costs in London, residence or if you have any other questions. We offer free guidance.